IJPMR 2012 June; Volume 23 (Number 2)Contents
Undergraduate Medical Education in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. RN Haldar.
1. Functional Outcome of Stroke Patients, Correlation with Scandinavian Stroke Scale. Keshav Dev, Mrinal Joshi.
2. Functional Outcome after Rehabilitation among Different Diagnostic Groups of Childhood Meningoencephalitis. P P Pan, G Santra, D K Khatua, R Pramanik.
3. Study of Factors Affecting Progress of Locomotor Disability in a Slum in Mumbai. Manasi S Padhyegurjar, Shekhar B Padhyegurjar.
4. Our Experience with Correction of Angular Deformities of Knee by Flexible Figure of 8-plate Hemiepiphysiodesis. Sakti Prasad Das, S Pradhan, PK Sahoo, RN Mohanty, SK Das.
5. Effectiveness of Tolperisone Hydrochloride with Aceclofenac as Combined Therapy in Acute Low Back Pain. B Bhattacharjya, S Mohammad Naser, A Biswas, F Kamal, K Banerjee.
6. Hypokalaemic Periodic Paralysis Associated with Hypothyroidism. Th Khelendro Singh, Ngampa Sangme, L Nilachandra Singh, AK Joy Singh.
7. Prosthetic Fittings Limitations and Its Present Scenario in India and Abroad. MK Mathur.
8. A Rare Clinical Sign - Saviour During a Diagnostic Dilemma. R Pramanik, P P Pan.
A) Rehab Challenges
B) Book News
C) Article News
D) Rehab Quiz
Obituary of Prof R Chinnathurai by Dr P Thirunavukkarasu.
Editorial Board and IAPMR Executive Council