IJPMR 2012 Sep; Volume 23 (Number 3)Contents
Post Graduate Medical Education in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. RN Haldar.
1. Audit of Safety of Intramuscular Botulinum Toxin Injections among Patients Receiving Warfarin Anticoagulation Therapy Yogendra Jagatsinh, Jim George.
2. Comparison of Ultrasonic Therapy, Sodium Hyaluronate Injection and Steroid Injection in the Treatment of Peri-arthritis Shoulder. Chauhan Sonal, Kothari SY, Laisram Nonica.
3. Traumatic Cervical Spine Injury Pattern–A Snapshot. Joshi M., Agrawal Mahima.
4. Pentazocine Induced Contractures: A Case Report of Drug Abuse . Agarwal A.K., Gupta A.K, Sharma V.P., Kumar Dileep.
5. Back Pack Palsy as an Unusual Cause of Shoulder Pain and Weakness. Mansoor SN, Rathore FA, Fahim Muhammad.
6. Arnold Chiari Malformation with Holocord Syringomyelia Presenting as Unilateral Foot Drop. Krishnaprasad IN, Soumya V, Abdulgafoor S.
Chondroblastoma Presented as ACL Injury in a Young Boy. R Pramanik, P Das.
A) Rehab Challenges
B) Book News
C) Article News
D) Rehab Quiz
Obituary of Prof PK Bagchi. Prof BK Chowdhury.
Editorial Board and IAPMR Executive Council